Friday, September 4, 2015

Cheers to Honesty

There are days when I want to give up 
When I am tired of being so fucking strong
Can't you see
I have nothing left to give
They have already everything

I just want to be weak now
And have that be okay
I just want to scream
Until the world fades away

Want to know what I've learned? Fine, if you insist.

Here is your hard truth and I'll send it with a kiss.

I've learned that most days life is not kind and we all lose. 
Monsters get ahead and the good-hearted get used. 
We are all hypocrites and we just make shit up. 
We lie to most and are honest with few. 
We are all bullies searching for something to abuse. 
Our egos are giant and our hearts are small. 
Yes everyone leaves, and the world has forgotten how to stay. 
It's a passive aggressive nation, the theme is, "We give no fucks." 
Oh and don't think for one second that you will be different and care to feel. 
The world will just gaslight you and brand you as crazy. 
We don't know how to love and it's so  fucking sad and completely heartbreaking. 
We can't see the beauty in free so instead we attach, we project and we cling. 
We are all scared and insecure piece of shit creatures filling up on mores and never enough's. 

We are all disgusting and that's the hard truth. 

So no I don't feel the need to ask for help because everything comes with a price. You know on your back and belly up. The world will eat you alive and I don't feel like being placed on its plate. 

Not this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment